Yes, I need feminism.
And no, it’s not because
I think all men are evil,
it’s because enough are.
When my mother was
raped and murdered,
it wasn’t from the goodness
of a man’s heart, it was
because a man couldn’t
handle that she’d rejected him,
and years later when I was
date raped, it wasn’t done by
a good man; it was done by
someone who couldn’t
keep it in his pants and who
went on to say that I’d led him on.
No, not men are evil;
but enough are that it’s difficult
to know which ones are okay.
Stop teaching your daughters how to dress and start teaching your sons to respect women.
“1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to avoid being sexually assaulted, while a boy of the same age does not fear sexual assault in the slightest.
3. Because a girl who mocks men is a bitch, and a boy who mocks women is joking.
4. Because a girl who has sex is a slut, and a boy who has sex is a man.
5. Because in a murder, the killer is at fault, but the blame of rape is often put on the victim.
6. Because we teach girls how not to get rapped instead of teaching anyone simply not to rape.
7. Because a woman should put more clothes on if her outfit makes a man uncomfortable, because his self control is her responsibility.
8. Because feminists just need to chill out.
9. Because a 22 year old sex-obsessed virgin can murder 7 people, and the problem is that someone should’ve just slept with him.
10. Because not all men are predators, but yes, all women are prey.
There’s a fucking womanifesto for you.”
My body tells you things,
whether or not you are listening.
It speaks of storms, thunder, strength,
I could move mountains
in the blink of an eye.
It speaks of shameless desire,
controlled lust and choosey allure.
It is not a minefield,
it is not up for debate.
My body may not say
the same things your body does,
but my body is not your business.